The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to fix a Waco Roulette Wheel with a burnt light bulb?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainlynx
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: How to fix a Waco Roulette Wheel with a burnt light bulb? Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I hope everybodys day is going well. I have some questions for you professionals and experts on here. I have some people on here I have done business with already. I have one person asking me for the Waco Routlette Electronic Wheel. THe potential buyer wants me to replace the burnt out light.

I just look and opened the item to attempt to fix the item. The small light bulb has two wires connected to light bulb in which they where I believe was soldered . I believe that is the term. It appears to have melted solid metal on the two wires that is attached to the light bulb. It has extra wiring to cut the wires to fix the replace the light bulb potential if I should choose that option. But I have to find the right bulb and the right soldering melting items to fix this. I am going to ask people on here what to do.

What are the tools I need. I am interested in a soldering kit and slowly learn my way to fix things. Anybody else had this probably with Waco Routlette wheel trying to replace the light bulb but cant since the wires are attached to the melted solder solid metal. Can anyone please help me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: