The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ridiculistings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/220983264005
WOW, this one is going through the roof! I was planning to bid on it, but I'll stick with my beaten up one I found for 30€. I did not get the hype about the game anyway. Mr.Go is one of the finest LCD games, but still no match for VFD ones. But I guess a mint one is this expensive. They are so flimsy built, I guess if you play a Tomy Colorlaser 5 times, it is loosing 50% of its value.

If you miss this one, there is always a buy it now at http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n101371561
Just 900€/1200$ Shocked Mr. Green

Anyway, maybe I should call home and ask the wife to put the one I have now in the closet. When I left, the 1.5 year old was dragging the Mr. Go through the house: he really likes to boot it up over and over again.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka wrote:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/220983264005
WOW, this one is going through the roof! I was planning to bid on it, but I'll stick with my beaten up one I found for 30€. I did not get the hype about the game anyway. Mr.Go is one of the finest LCD games, but still no match for VFD ones. But I guess a mint one is this expensive. They are so flimsy built, I guess if you play a Tomy Colorlaser 5 times, it is loosing 50% of its value.

Not an unheard of price for this game, especially in such a nice box. It's one of those games you can sometimes find for almost nothing, and then suddenly one sells for $500... The one in Japan is probably a little high though... Mr. Green

BTW, what's flimsy about it? I have all of the Colorlaser games loose to play with and put them out for people to play at conventions and have never had a problem with them. They seem to hold up as well as any other game...

Rik
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Mr. Go has really bad screen printing, you can wipe it off easily. The buttons damage fast too, the rib-structure is very sensitive. And the LCD has the regular angle/fading issues. Also the backlight is very dim, don't know if that is of age or just the way it should be. Compared to the Tomy Table tops, the colourlaser concept was obviously a way to save money.
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to win the Lansay Boxing from the same auction - That guy has a huge collection I believe - he is auctioning it off piece by piece and has been for a while. It is the same guy I got the Rosy Tabletop from a month ago.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Jeu.....506wt_1079

I'm a bit concerned as I have just seen that it is the second time in March he auctioned and sold it. I'm hoping the other buyer just didn't pay and that there is no other issue (like he wanted more)
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great catch. I missed that one. Otherwise the bidding would have gone a little more up Mr. Green
Better for my wallet. LCD is semi-officially off my to do list.
GameWatchGuy
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.
Check this out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-F.....3374445580

He could piece it out and get actual value within a month...

...or wait a lifetime for someone from another galaxy to come and buy it.

~John
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palmtex Lightbox for $175, bargain!

He actually had it for auction staring at $30 or $225 BIN. No one even bid the $30 , now he has relisted it for $175. I really wonder what people are thinking some times. Also, look at the condition of it, terrible

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-....._500wt_967
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did it not get a bid at $30, or did he end it early? (Or was there also a reserve?) I would have bid $30 for it just for the light bulbs... Cool

I love how he calls it a 'rare accessory'... Every Super Micro came with one of these... It's not a rare accessory, he simply doesn't have the game system. I suppose they get separated, and I have seen a system or two without this forsale, but usually they are always included. Having all 6 bulbs working is a nice plus, but the case is in very used condition (even the silver screen coating is coming off. Don't think I've seen that before, I'd guess it's from battery corrosion on the inside.)
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The on/off switch is also pushed in so you need a pin to get to it.

From memory it went pretty much until the last day of the auction then he pulled it just before it ended having had no bids at $30.
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I don't get it:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/2709469.....1435.l2649
I bid on this one, just a small amount: it is beaten up and shipping from Indonesia costs quite a bit.
Weird enough, it did not seem to sell.
Guess what: it turned into a BIN
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/270953347328 for $183 Evil or Very Mad

How come this is possible?

Today it turned pretty much into a ridiculisting. These do maybe 20€ in this condition in Europe as they show up now and then and mostly not much are interested.
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blanka,

I saw that one to, however - just so you know, that listing belongs to a member here. He actually posted that listing in the cool items on ebay section on this site.
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But can you withdraw a sale if you think the price was too low? I mean someone won it.
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess was the last bid was a shill bid, some people prefer to do this rather than set a reserve.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka wrote:
But can you withdraw a sale if you think the price was too low? I mean someone won it.

Did you win it, or were you outbid?

I'd guess either the seller bidding on it himself to avoid it selling 'cheap', or the winning bidder didn't realize how much shipping was and backed out of the sale.

Funny thing is, the game isn't that rare... Might be worth $50 loose if it was in mint condition... There's two different games in this series (3 if you count the silver Gundam and white Gundam, but they are the same game), and they don't seem to fetch high prices when they are loose... But the silver Gundam is the most common of them. The price the auction ended at + shipping (to the US, at least), is already more than it's really worth... So maybe the winner did bail on the auction...
Jamtex
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would complain stating that the seller is probably shill bidding, the fact it has been relisted with a high buy it now price and the winning bidder only has bidded on this item in the last 30 days is probably going to count against the seller unless the seller paid for the fees completely...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 19 of 22

Jump to: