The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Very Interesting Seller on Ebay ---Lots of RARE games??----

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue007
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Very Interesting Seller on Ebay ---Lots of RARE games??---- Reply with quote

I'm new here and I just wanted to share some information about some games I saw on Ebay. There is a seller on Ebay that was selling some games I don't see in the museum!! I suppose they must be very rare!

I checked my account to find the seller's name and it is "Psuun." This person has 20 games or so for sale. And the BEST part is that it is all "Buy It Now" or "Best Offer" so you don't have to wait for the auction to end or end up sniping people! It's not "chickeneater" or a business store...looks like a private seller because he sells some other random things besides handheld games Surprised .

Some prices seem reasonable while others seem expensive. I did see that the seller ended up selling an item for HALF off the asking price so maybe this person is nice and will sell for a good price Yessss! . The game was still sealed and brand new so I thought that was a pretty good deal. But, take note, it was a Backgammon handheld game so I don't know how popular they are!

If anybody has ever done business with this person I'd really like to know if he's a good seller! He has a lot of Tiger Electronic Handhelds like The Addams Family, Inspector Gadget, Home Alone2 and some other Radio Shack (Tandy) games that the museum owner here does not have. Even the photos itself would be a good addition to the museum here!

Here's the link to all the games he's selling:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/psuun
bomberpunk
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those all look overpriced IMO. i'll pass.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: