The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Entex Electronic 1980 MAC Mini Computer Candy Apple Red

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio1TreasureHunter
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Entex Electronic 1980 MAC Mini Computer Candy Apple Red Reply with quote

I picked one up today and googled what it was. Which led me to this site. I thought Id share my rare find with all of you. This item is up for sale on ebay now. Id like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it. Another vintage find brought back into the light Smile
Its a cool item, been checking it out since I got it. It's so easy it's difficult LOL. It's amazing how far we've come with technology!

Id like to post some pics. I guess I have to upload them to a site like photobucket then paste here?
Ohio1TreasureHunter
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

I saw someone linked my youtube video to the apple collection website. Sorry, I did remove the initial video from youtube because at first I didn't think the computer worked so I was mainly putting out the video asking for tech help.
Now that I know it works, I will upload another video here shortly showing it in working order. Thanks Smile

Ohio1TreasureHunter
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Video Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcs6a5xlp2Q&feature=channel_video_title
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: