The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
eBay tales of horror

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: eBay tales of horror Reply with quote

Here is a story with pictures: an eBay tale of horror.

I bought a Tiger brand game, not particularly rare or vintage, but I was happy to get it.

Here is the parcel I received. Good, it was packed in a box, not in an evelope that could get squashed.

Taking the contents out, I see that the game is surrounding by bubble wrap. That's good to see -- the seller took care in protecting the merchandise.

Removing the bubble wrap, I see the game looks fine.

How about the back of the package? Looks OK.

But what is this? A little hole beneath the letter R?

Let's look a little closer at this discovered defect. That's disappointing, I wanted the item to be free of such obvious imperfections.

Hmmm, what could cause such a hole? I look closely at the area near the hole. AAAAAAAAH! A spider?!

AAAAAAAAAAAH!

And there were other flattened spiders besides that one, which you can spot if you look carefully. Very small spiders.

There was nothing in the auction description about the spiders.

Last edited by nicknicknickandnick on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have emailed the seller before the auction ended to ask whether the item had spiders... Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: