The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Unknown LCD game, Arcade game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobbi-Germany
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Unknown LCD game, Arcade game Reply with quote

Hi,
I got a game 1 year ago. I won it with other old retro games. I can't find any information about the year of production and the manufacturer themselve.

Perhaps is there anybody which can tell me more information about the game?

If it is not valuable, I'll probably use it to play with my children.

Haku
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's anything special like an 80s made Nintendo game, I have one I got somewhere around 8 years ago now which is in white but plays a different game, Karate Fighter:

Judging by the type of plastic it's made of I'm guessing it was made in the mid to late 90's.

The controllers unclip from the base and each one has a motor in it which makes them shake when the character on screen gets hit, also the orange lights at the top of the unit flash when a character is hit.
It has digitised sound effects and music clips instead of the usual blips & beeps most LCD games have.

The LCD display on this one is split into two parts, traditional LCD graphics of the karate characters for the main area and a dot-matrix display at the bottom to display messages & other info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: