The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sound Effects Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotthay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Sound Effects Game Reply with quote

Back in 1980 or so we use to trade handheld games at school for a night or weekend, you would loan someone one of your games to take home and play and they would loan you one of their games. One of the kids I use to trade with had this sound effects generator box that I remember being kind of fun, I don't remember much about it, but would probably remember if I saw it, it was about 18 inches by about 10 inches from what I remember and that is about it. Anyone have any idea what this was?

Has anyone ever made a price guideline for all the handhelds, like original price, current estimated street value?

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: