The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BLACK KNIGHT ON EBAY!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinku
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: BLACK KNIGHT ON EBAY! Reply with quote

Believe it!
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No box however! Mr. Green

Still ought to be interesting though; I thought Rik got his awfully cheap, many moons ago.

edit: Wow, my 500th post!
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I still need a battery cover... So I might be interested in this one... Cool

Anyone here really after this game? I can play nice, but if no one else cares, I'm going for it! Mr. Green (Unless it's missing the battery cover... I asked, we'll see what they say.)
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik, about how much did you get yours for? I'll probably put in reasonable bid for it.

Linda
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid $130 for mine about 6 years ago... Never seen another forsale since. Mine doesn't have the battery cover (although a cover from Raise the Devil will work, it's just white).

I would probably bid $150 for this one just to get the battery cover (which I've confirmed it has), but if you (or anyone else) is willing to pay that or more, go for it... Even if it sells for less, I won't bid (not like I don't have enough things to spend my money on anyway... Smile )

Rik
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, did anyone here get it? I guess I shouldn't be too surprised it sold for $316... At least Dan has a price to help gauge the value of his! It's probably worth twice that just because of the box!

Rik
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
So, did anyone here get it? I guess I shouldn't be too surprised it sold for $316... At least Dan has a price to help gauge the value of his! It's probably worth twice that just because of the box!

Rik

I've been offered more than that, actually... I still don't know why this game doesn't command AV type prices when it does show up! Maybe my boxed one would if I ever did auction it...
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in all fairness, I've always said prices for boxed copies of the rare games seem to be roughly 3x what they sell for loose... So that would put a boxed Black Knight roughly in the $945 range... Cool

Loose AVs still seem to hit $800 or so if they are in nice condition, which puts boxed ones around $2400 by my calculation. Doesn't seem to be too far off from what I've seen sell recently...

I suspect the 'cheapness' of Black Knight is because it appeals specifically to handheld collectors (more or less), where the AV appeals to handheld collectors, console collectors and vintage gaming collectors in general. Plus, there's more people that would remember having an AV as a child than with the Black Knight, especially as it seems only 3 or 4 were ever made. Mr. Green Mr. Green

Rik
LLB9977
Microvision

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to finally see one sell so i can put a tangible value on it. honestly i was expecting it to garner more $$$. Still a decent chunk of change though
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I suppose the the complete in box collectors would create more fighting over mine than this loose one got.

There had to be more than 3 or 4 in a case! Wink

I really have to wonder if Williams made Entex yank it before they made very many because they thought it would make them look bad. For to be honest, despite all the "plays like the full size game" verbiage on the box, it's actually just Raise The Devil with different artwork. Besides the artwork, it only resembled Black Knight the way it resembled ALL pinballs, i.e. flippers, balls, plunger.
the-topdog
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the winner lives in Spain... eBay ID nav-san ... is he a member here?
mobutu16
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not member, but good customer from me...I will try to make him enter reason... Mr. Green
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: