The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tiger Electronics Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spector

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Tiger Electronics Games Reply with quote

I became interested in LCD games last year after getting into the most famous one of all, the Donkey Kong dual screen G&W. I picked up Paperboy on ebay because I was a fan of the arcade. I expected it to be total pants, but surprisingly, it is very playable. Not only that, it's damn clever, creating that 3D scrolling perspective with a basic LCD display and printed screen. Are there any other Tiger games that could be recommended as being worth playing?
Eggie
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It depends about the working of these games.
Most Tiger games i have or had have LCD problems.
The later ones are a little bit better than the games from the begin of the 80's. Tiger ames are from bad quality so they are verry rare.

I had ones a Tiger Monster Maze brand new... but hard to play with alle the LCD problems. I sold it on Ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAP.....8703397539

The problem was a verry little bit bleeding and the biggest problem: I saw all the lCD's so hard to see what you are doing in the maze.

Regards
Mr. Mod
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have Mega Man 2, and despite missing two bosses (I forget which two), it was a pretty great platformer. It even had the old "steal-a-weapon" feature. It was definitely one of my favorites. Then, I traded it off on Double Dragon...

Did I mention how stupid that was? Well, it was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: