The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bee Gees Rhythm Machine 1978 Boxed, never opened.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maskmud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Bee Gees Rhythm Machine 1978 Boxed, never opened. Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Bee Gees Rhythm Machine for sale. (See the virtual one on this site.)

Never been opened until I found it 2 days ago to see if it works, and it does. Booklet and key guide all there.

In fantastic condition, a real collectors item.

Please email if interested, and I will send pictures.

I also got a couple of old cameras (disc and a 110) still boxed from the mid 80's, ask for details
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could be worth a fair amount of money... Is the box in good shape?

I sold a loose one with just the Music Book for a few hundred back in August... Mint one still boxed could be worth more (depends on the die-hard collectors that want it).

It appeals to more markets than just handheld collectors (Vintage music fans, Kraftwerk fans, circuit benders, etc...) Although hopefully no one would try to circuit bend a brand new one...

I wouldn't mind a couple of nice pictures of the box for the website, if you want to send me some! Cool

Rik
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: