The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nelsonic pacman watch (joystick model)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattyboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Nelsonic pacman watch (joystick model) Reply with quote

Up for auction is another nelsonic pacman watch (joystick model). You also have the option to buy it for $150.00 USD. Please refer to link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nelsonic-p.....414eed8da6
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I was going to say, for $150 that won't last long...

It was already sold when I clicked the link...

Cool

I never realized how large the joysticks looked compared to the watch... Damn, I bet those broke easy.
mattyboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: nelsonic pacman Reply with quote

yeah it was sold for cheap but there were a few things wrong with it which seemed like a reasonable price. The person that sold it to me ripped me off and described it as mint and i was totally fooled by the pics he posted. his ebay name is turnoutproductions. i paid 315 dollars for it so i was happy to at least get half my money back. ebay always brags about itsbuyer protection policy but it sucks big time. Any seller can fool any buyer into thinking the product works and looks great. It seems all you have to do is sell the product AS IS and the seller us covered. I learned from my mistakes now and pay everything with my amex card cause i know amex gives me my money back right away, no question asked. Buy with caution buddy!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: