The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My Rare Handheld game collection for sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
figgler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: My Rare Handheld game collection for sale Reply with quote

Here is my mini-collection of handheld games. Truthfully, I am not much of a collector of these, but being an avid classic gamer, I realise that these games would be best appreciated by those who are long time fans.
Essentially I am here to make sure these cool little games end up with real collectors who will care for and enjoy them.

If you are familiar with AtariAge, I am a long time member and trader there (as figgler)
and please check out my eBay feedback (figgler) also - I have perfect feedback for nearly 10 years there.

Don't worry I am not here to scam or whatever. Sincerely just want to pass these on to the right crowd if I can

So, taking paypal offers on the lot below. Just let me know if you have questions. I would much prefer to sell this as a lot for ease, so lot offers welcomed. If you PM me an offer, please assume that shipping from Canada would be extra which I'll figure after. I won't rip you on shipping either don't worry.

Cheers guys Wink

Acclaim Rambo, no bat cover
Nintendo G&W Mario's Cement Factory ML102
Nintendo G&W Donkey Kong Jr DJ101
Nintendo G&W Mario's Cement Factory Mini Classic version
Radio Shack Dinosaurs, bat cover incl, but is broken
Radio Shack Dinosaur Attack
radio Shack Plane & Tank, no bat cover
Radio Shack Space Alien
Tiger Ninja Gaiden w/ instructions
figgler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have picutres here, but apparently cannot post them.
Would be happy to PM
Thanks
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this forum software doesn't do the attachment thing... You can host images on ImageShack or something, or if you want to Email to me, I can throw them up on the site and you can post links to them...

Rik
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: