The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
hi i have some old games

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bowen93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: hi i have some old games Reply with quote

hi i'm sorry to bother you all im new here im not a collector in anyway shape or form just someone who still owns 5 games from when i was a child and this seems to be a good place to ask question. I own tiger outrun tabletop, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-.....335db31fef and that one but mine is yellow and black and i think its 80sand the name of the game is saturn. i also have systema back to the future 3, vampire attack and a grandstand game its called vampire strike i just started it up but its totally different to the one that rik shows on here its triangle and purple with a green button in each corner (top one is fake) and has like a desert background on it. may i ask if any of these games are worth anything at all i do not have the boxes or anything sorry when i was a child i didnt have to room to keep them so had to throw them out when i opened them at christmas. they,re all workers and in good condition totally complete. the only one that has anything wrong is some of the stickers are peeling on the tiger outrun tabletop lcd i dont want to stick them back down myself as wouldnt know what to use and may cause even more damage.
Thankyou John
bowen93

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am i posting in the correct part of the forum im unsure ?
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is the right place... It's been kind of quiet the last week or so...

I don't really collect the little LCD games much, so I'm not always sure of their value, but I don't think any of the ones you have are worth much. They are fairly common, and usually sell for less than $10 on eBay and such.

The exception might be the Outrun tabletop. I'm not sure what it would be worth, but some of those tabletop games have a fan base... Although selling it and having to box it up and ship it may not be worth it.

Rik
bowen93

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh right ok thankyou very much rik and may i ask if you have a suggestion on what to use to put the stickers back down ?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: