The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
bambino boxing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerri369
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: bambino boxing Reply with quote

i'm new here and it looks like such an awesome forum!! here's a great memory; as soon as bambino's boxing came out i soooo wanted one for christmas. unfortunately my parents couldn't seem to manage to get one. fast forward to 25+ years later i got one off of ebay! some how it's probably sweeter now than it would have been then. now i can really appreciate it! and that's what started my hand held collection!
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool!

I actually started my collection the same way, but wanting the Coleco Pac Man tabletop games... I figured 'Hell, I can just buy it myself now!' (this was about 10 years ago).

Careful though, you see where it led me... Cool Over 1000 games and still counting.

Rik
garycck
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha. Rik how right you are!

I started off when many many years ago (count almost 30 years), my folks got me Bandai's Galaxian http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Bandai/Galaxian.htm
and a few Christmas later Bambino's Race 'N' Chase http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Bambino/Race.htm
followed by my last one from them, the Gakken's Space Invaders http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Gakken/Inv.htm

All three I still have till today. Razz

I have since started collecting those that I didn't manage to get back then but wanted so badly, and I must say the this hobby is both addictive and expensive. Rolling Eyes Especially for me staying in Singapore. All purchases from the States and elsewhere will kill me with the shipping cost. Sometimes the cost of shipping is more expensive than the cost of the game itself. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: