The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Are these games Rare?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mummrah2006

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Are these games Rare? Reply with quote

Hi I'm new Here and was wondering can someone help me out.I have Castlevania Symphony of the Night LCD game complete with packaging and instructions The only place I saw it was at walmart for 14.99 I also picked up A Tiger arcade series game Sonic Adventure for 19.95 at the same place.It resembles a arcade style cabinet that can be folded over it also includes a joystick and has impressive graphics along with cheat codes if anyone has this game punch in this cheat SUPE this code makes you invincible except for falling down holes I haven't seen these anywhere on Ebay or any other store I was wondering are these Extremely Rare and how much are these worth? They are mint condition and both have instructions and they are both mint means there are no scratches.I also have the Mortal Kombat Barcodz game with all the cards is this worth alot Mint. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: