The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Epoch game pocket computer games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geralds
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no way to make an offer so unless they put it no way i can.
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geralds wrote:
there is no way to make an offer so unless they put it no way i can.

You can make an offer by contacting the seller (Ask the Seller a Question) . You don't need the Make Offer button, just contact him.

There is also one that popped up on Yahoo Japan Auctions for about $100, boxed. It's here: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e108359637
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's your lucky day Geralds, there's a Boxed Block maze with 2 days to go on Yahoo Japan auctions , no bids as yet and its 1500 yen - about $20.

Here it is:

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l132241575
geralds
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks vcoleiro1 for that owsome find alot cheaper then i was willing to pay for the game now thanks to you i have finaly have the full epoch game pocket computer collection. I wish my japanese was better then i could search yahoo japan more offen good deals on there .
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geralds wrote:
Thanks vcoleiro1 for that owsome find alot cheaper then i was willing to pay for the game now thanks to you i have finaly have the full epoch game pocket computer collection. I wish my japanese was better then i could search yahoo japan more offen good deals on there .

I'm glad you got it, I had a feeling the user id that won the auction may have been you, I was hoping that anyway.

I kind of feel jealous now, I only have three boxed games with my Epoch Game Pocket Computer. I missed out on a boxed Sokoban 2 days ago, it went for about $100, problem was my proxy bidder could only bid up to 4999 yen ~ $60. So I'm still missing 2 games. Sad
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vcoleiro1 wrote:
I kind of feel jealous now, I only have three boxed games with my Epoch Game Pocket Computer. I missed out on a boxed Sokoban 2 days ago, it went for about $100, problem was my proxy bidder could only bid up to 4999 yen ~ $60. So I'm still missing 2 games. Sad

What proxy are you using? Never had that problem with Cat Hands in the past... But haven't actually bid in a while...

Rik
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a guy living in Japan (through an Aussie gaming forum) who I got to bid for me, for some reason he could only bid up to 4999 yen with his account . I think he said it was because he didnt have a Japanese credit card.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: