The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ENTEX Turtles, Super Cobra & Space Invader

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fafinsab

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: ENTEX Turtles, Super Cobra & Space Invader Reply with quote

Original owner of all three. All three games are in excellent working/cosmetic condition. Turtles comes with orig box, bag all battery covers and manual. Box is in fair contition with ripped tabs and some tears on the top and no foam. Super cobra comes with box, foam and all battery covers, no manual. Box is in fair conditon, missing top and tears at tabs. Space Invader comes with manuals, foam, bag and battery cover. Box is in below average condition with a tear in the front and some small tears at the tabs. Make me a reasonable offer and we can go from there. Located in Tamp Fl area. Will list more games as I go thru boxes. Yessss! Msg me for pictures.
Nobbi-Germany
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Very Happy
please send photos. Then perhaps I could give you an offer.

Bye
Nobbi
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: