The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ccatalyst game collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccatalyst
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Ccatalyst game collection Reply with quote

To be honest my list would be very long, it consists of hundreds of items and it is just easier to point everyone where they can see everything, just go here

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/170532-ccatalyst-gameroom-collection/

My collection consists, of handheld systems, console systems, arcade systems, along with life size figures and a few surprises, it is spread across 4 pages with many pictures and details, hope everyone enjoys, and let me know what you think.

Many Thanks
Rick
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick/ccatalyst, awesome collection. And to be consistent and fair I must make you an offer of marriage like I do for every male owner of a collection I totally envy and will never be able too afford. Wink

Too soothe my broken heart please feel free to send me that transformer statue.

Call me

Laughing
ccatalyst
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you so very much for the proposal im honored, but im happily married with a very understanding sexy red-headed woman, some people say it isn't fair to be so lucky to have such a large collection and a woman that tolerates it Very Happy , she put up with many of my pet peeves, my computer room is completly covered in blades and weapons, with no more than 3-4 inches between each weapon covering all 4 walls, i had the whole yard ripped up to run gas lines so i could create an electric automated 18 ft wall of fire over a waterfall in my pool, a lamborghini kit car which turned out to be huge mistake and of course the very late hours at work. I am forever the tinkerer / gadjeteer and it does consume alot of time Very Happy As for the gundam, it is not a statue, it is a fully wearable outfit, with lighting effects/ voice changer, and opening compartments for hidden blades, etc. I was only able to wear it for about 40 minutes, it weights around 75-100lbs, but it does get alot of attention.

Thank you to everyone who has checked out my link, i constantly update it 1-2 times a week with new items, next week there are 2 new items that will be arriving, i do not want to spoil it, but 1 of them is very rare and the other one ultra rare, i should be posting images of them hopefully by monday or tuesday at the latest.

Hope everyone enjoys, and keep your questions/comments coming.

Rick
ccatalyst
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: New updates today Reply with quote

Hello everyone, you may want to have a look at the latest updates today, many of you will enjoy this one.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/112-show-us-your-collection/

Rick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: