The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rare Chance- Don't miss out on some great games

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Rare Chance- Don't miss out on some great games Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm FINALLY going through my extra storage items. My niece (19 yo) is visiting and helping me list items on ebay. I've already sold most of the common unboxed games (starting bid $5) and we are starting on some uncommon unboxed games (Starting bid $40). The prices are going up for boxed games, but they aren't ridiculous. I'm even selling things in lots of 10. I really want to sell these things, I'm thinking of donating unboxed left overs to the goodwill to get the tax write-off and to avoid the trouble of shipping. The time is now if you want something. Let me know what you are looking for. I have tons of "kinda rare" things and "not too common" boxed games I would like to sell. I do not have a list but I do have hundreds of games for sell.

I probably won't sell any thing too rare, but let me know if you are looking for something.[/b] I do have a couple of those GCE watches, but I was saving those... If the new guys gets $1000 for his, mine must go... Very Happy

I plan to complete are my reorganizing by this weekend so let me know ASAP if you want me to look for something in particular for you.

I will ONLY sell and trade extremely rare games for other extremely rare games or great/ridiculous cash offers. Anything that doesn't trade or sell I will place them back in storage for a few more years.

Examples of rare games I'm willing to trade and sell are a Boxed Select a Game with 2 boxed carts and some unboxed carts like Pacman2, defender strikes boxed, boxed Smurfs tabletops (mini-arcade and pop-up versions), boxed Dig n' Picman, Tutankhamen tabletop boxed, GCE game time boxed, GCE Space n' Counter boxed, and a finicky unboxed Adventure Vision, 3 boxed/sealed Adventure Vision carts, Epoch Game Machine with boxed and unboxed carts, Romtec Cosmic invaders boxed, Romtec Frog Prince boxed
, an so on.

For buyers/sellers/traders who haven't dealt with me please note I do not negotiate to infinity. I will not go back and forth on prices/deals. Make an offer, I will take it if I can, if I can't I won't. When I buy I give people my best offer and if I can't make a deal I walk away. Please do not offer $50 for my Adventure Vision. I would not waste your time like that.

Oh yeah, I'm primarily a tabletop person, but I also have tons of small games and watches I'm not going through because they don't take up much space, but if you need some of those let me know.

I will be done selling by 10/21/11.

Thanks for you time,
Linda
retroyonkers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: new guy Reply with quote

is 1,000 insane, in your opinion? i couldn't find a single (outside of rik's) unopened anywhere, so i figured it was pretty rare. also, i couldn't really compare it to previous auctions or anything. i'll keep you all updated.

Last edited by retroyonkers on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Linda, what account do you sell under on eBay?
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I would say it's insane because a buyer may be willing to buy for that. I think I've seem these go for $400 - 600 boxed typically and as much as $250 loose. I will take $1000 for mine and throw in shipping any day.

My niece should be fired. She has been ill and we are way behind schedule. I won't even mention the listing errors. I told helr to list 11 games for $100 and she listed them for $100 each by mistake. I was sure we would be featured on ridiculisting. She is listing under ShanyraG. but I'm not listing the truly rare stuff on ebay. Just mentioning that I have it open and available. I've already started boxing some of the rare games because I don't plan to list them. I will know where they are for the next week or so if anyone wants any of them.

Linda
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mind Blogger" LOL!

Actually pretty rare to see Mind Boggler boxed...
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually pretty rare to see Mind Boggler boxed...

I've only seen 2 or 3 boxed. This one is missing the top. I just edited the description. My niece has done a horrible job in her descriptions. Its so hard to find good help...

Anyway we are done listing. We ran out of "free insertion fees" from ebay so I'm calling it quits. I will try to take a picture of the games we didn't get around to listing or didn't sell and post it in case anyone is interested. The good thing that came out of this exercise is I will now have tubs of games color coded for sell, keep, and keep but willing to trade.

Linda
JoePal
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda - you still have the Bandai FL Tutankham to sell?
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No everything is back in storage.

Regards,
Linda
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: