The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New arrivals - Spooky's Hobby Shop

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spookyshobbyshop
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: New arrivals - Spooky's Hobby Shop Reply with quote

Greetings all,

This is my first post on this forum so I'm going to start of by telling you a little about my site. www.spookyshobbyshop.com has been up and running for almost 3 years now. I created it when EBay began changing it's rules making it very unpleasant to sell there and I felt I needed another more secure source of income. I'm still not at a point where I can cut out EBay entirely but I am making steady progress.

The site features all kinds of sports-related games. Everything you see on there is for sale (except of course the one's that are SOLD OUT). Most of the content is traditional sports-related board games but I do have a section for vintage handhelds and in the future I may add a section for cd/cart based video game systems. As I said before the games are only sports games so you won't find any Zaxxon or Pac-man anything like that. Nothing against those kinds of game, I grew up playing those and I have quite a collection of them myself, I'm just trying to stay focused on sports.

I'm very precise in my descriptions of the items I offer for sale. I've bought tons of stuff off EBay and been disappointed many a time. As I'm sure you all know this is a particular problem with the handhelds that turn up on there. People pick them up at yard sales, put a battery in, see some flashing lights and list it as in working condition without having any knowledge of how the games are supposed to work. You can be sure that everything offered for sale on my site will be carefully tested and accurately described. If it doesn't work 100% perfectly the flaws will be clearly stated.

OK, on to the stuff. Since this is my first time posting on the forum it's all new to you so I'm just going to list everything that I have in stock at the moment....

Mattel CLASSIC FOOTBALL 2 **NIB** $60
Mattel CLASSIC FOOTBALL 1 **NIB** $85
Mattel CLASSIC FOOTBALL/BASEBALL COMBO Pack **NIB** $95
Mattel CLASSIC BASEBALL **NIB** $40
Mattel LOOK ALIVE FOOTBALL $70
Mattel FOOTBALL w/side jack and 1st version box $85
Mattel BASKETBALL 2 w/box and instructions $65
Mattel BASKETBALL 2 loose $23 (not working properly)
Mattel BASKETBALL CIB (original box style) $37
Mattel BASKETBALL loose $25
Coleco HEAD TO HEAD FOOTBALL CIB 1st style $70
Coleco HEAD TO HEAD BASKETBALL loose 1st style $25
Coleco HEAD TO HEAD BASEBALL loose $25
Coleco HEAD TO HEAD BOXING loose (not working properly) $14
Bambino DRIBBLE AWAY BASKETBALL CIB $37
Epoch PRO BOWL FOOTBALL w/box $25
Fonas TRI-1 BASEBALL w/box $40

If you are interested in purchasing any of the above you can buy them directly from the website - www.spookyshobbyshop.com . Just look for the Vintage Handhelds sections near the bottom of the home page. I think it's all pretty logically organized.

See ya all next month,

Eric (aka Spooky) www.spookyshobbyshop.com
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: