The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mechanical game with a flying saucer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Nuno
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Mechanical game with a flying saucer? Reply with quote

Hi,

Long time ago I had a mechanical game where you have to shoot a real flying saucer going from left to right to left...
To shoot the UFO, you use a gun. I don't remember if the gun can move or I had to wait the UFO comes in front of the gun?
I had that game in the same era than the game & watch called 'BALL'... I remember that last one was too expensive in the shop, and so my mother got the 'UFO' game I'm trying to identify Cool

Any idea?
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Misc/AlpsUFOAbwehr.htm ?
Darth Nuno
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help, but it's not that one Sad

On my game, the flying saucer is a real model in 3D, not a 2D image. Same for the gun.
I really hope to find it... but I was the only one to have it at school. I've never seen it again so far! It was probably an uncommon ...'toy'?
Maybe very specific to my country (Belgium)... that may explain why it doesn't appear on various website? It's a very old one, as I said in my first post, I got it at the very beginning of handheld games era... close to that one in the shop (CORA), there was the first G&W 'ball' ... very expensive!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: