The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Epoch Fights of the Titan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethro
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Epoch Fights of the Titan Reply with quote

890 points - Skill level 2

Little Hi-Score, but I want to be the first. Wink

I completed only two full game sequences and I was far away from perfect score (4000 points)... Get on with it, come on! Smile

Tabletop really nice but with gameplay a bit frustrating, for me. The random movement of the three monsters guardians makes the game rather hard.

Jethro
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking back, I think that for this game we should post hi-score in Level 1.

My english is really bad, but i will try to explain.

There is no way to show if our hi-score is made at level 1 or level 2. So I think that if we decide to posting directly the hi-score made ​​at level 1, we are sure to play all on equal terms. I do not think that's a smart thing to cheat in something like this, we are among friends and there is nothing to win. Nor I think that someone of us could do it. However, the difference between the level 1 and level 2 is only a lower initial speed and a different number of lives; so send hi-score of level 1 seems to be the safest thing.

What do you think?

P.S.
I say it again. My English is bad (sorry for this) and I hope I have explained well what I think. I hope I did not offended anyone. Sometimes I did it unintentionally.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, we should stick with Level 2. The rule is every game should be played on the hardest setting. There's a lot of games where you can't _prove_ what setting you have it on (and some games with physical switches the switches can be moved after the game is over without resetting it), so we just have to trust that people aren't cheating...

I can keep two different scores if you want to keep a high score for Level 1 and a high score for Level 2... But for the most part we just trust that everyone is playing fair.

How do you pick level two? Is it hitting start when there's a 1 or 2 on the screen? You can always take video of your game if you really want to prove it... But I'm just trusting people. Cool
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You toggle through the levels with the level select button. Then you press start. Actual quite normal selection, not lottery-like as seen on Pac-Man 2
Jethro
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
Nah, we should stick with Level 2. The rule is every game should be played on the hardest setting. There's a lot of games where you can't _prove_ what setting you have it on (and some games with physical switches the switches can be moved after the game is over without resetting it), so we just have to trust that people aren't cheating...

I can keep two different scores if you want to keep a high score for Level 1 and a high score for Level 2... But for the most part we just trust that everyone is playing fair.

Ok, I understand what you say.
Well for Level 2, then... ... Bring it on! Very Happy
Jethro
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has one (the rare tabletop, more possessed in the world : -P ) ... but no one plays with it? Neutral

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: