The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
USPS having a tough time making ends meet once again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameHoarder
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: USPS having a tough time making ends meet once again Reply with quote

I noticed that once again the "privately owned" United States Postal Service is claiming that they aren't making enough profit and need to keep more of the PIE for their investors and find a way to still leave a few crumbs for the customers.

Not many may know that the USPS is "privately owned" in this day and age and operates to make a profit for it's "investors". Much the same as the Federal Reserve system that is owned by "privately owned banks", that also have to make a profit for their owners and investors.

Many of the United States Federal Government agency's operate under the VAGUE "independent establishment of the executive branch of The United States" STATUES" (Law).

Here is the article that "moved me" to bring this to the attention of those that might be interested as I know that people that collect video game items have to deal with the postal system now and then.

http://www.nbcnews.com/busines.....-1C8349636

I'm not complaining and I'm not one of those "conspiracy theories" types as I fully understand the way that this world operates as I find it very interesting to know and understand, WHY the world is the way that it is and WHY people act the way that they do. I don't follow the ways of fantasy and fiction for entertainment and escape as I have always found it to be a bore personally. I realize that I'm the "odd man out" and my views of this world are not popular with most, but I'm as happy as a clam in the wet sand on a sunny warm day:D

I fully understand that if you eat beans you will get a case of the vapors. I like the beans, but the vapors I could do without. But magic vapor-less beans is just wishful day dreaming:wink:
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my view outside your country, reading around and whatnot, there are actual conspirators. I mean there are fantastically wealthy owners of industries that pull a lot of strings in politics. Apparently as a favour to UPS and FedEx lobbying and money, for instance, USPS was ordered to finance pensions out to 30 years, when no other public corporation is required such a thing. That's what I read at an eBay board anyway. I'm a little lazy to look it all up. Anyway the rates for people in the US to mail puny items to other countries has more than doubled earlier this year. Recently I receieved a light package of magazines mailed flat and the postage was more than 9 bucks for Pete sake. A single CD is now heavy and big enough to cost more than 6 bucks to ship. I've had a seller tell me not to bid when I asked for permission, because "it would cost too much to ship". Which shouldn't matter for him, I thought -- I'd be the one paying, but ehh, what can you do.
GameHoarder
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason that there are so called "conspiracy theories", is that there are many people that try and make sense out of what they mostly try and DENY.

A illustration would be a 10 year old child that has a "revelation" and then comes to the conclusion that there is a "pro wrestling conspiracy" because there are so many that believe that pro wrestling is mostly REAL and factual.

Pro wrestling is as REAL as a person chooses to try and believe it is. Much like santa clause, the tooth fairy and other such make believe and pretend derived for entertainment and escape.

The same holds TRUE for most everything else Wink

It's ALL about the Benjamins. MONEY/CA$H makes "the world" the realm that it is or is not...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: