The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
VTech/Polistil/VTL *** Sneak Preview ***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Milestones!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woolfman
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: VTech/Polistil/VTL *** Sneak Preview *** Reply with quote

Today it came, after so many years of waiting. A true milestone. I still canīt believe that I got it.

Still got a smile in my face. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Link

More photos to come soon. Am to scared now to open it up... Yessss!

I am simply speechless.
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, cool! Timewarp condition or not?
You must boot it up though! Share how it actually works. Film it! The only thing I know about it know is the minimal stuff about it in Electronic Plastic.
elepla
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than NIB! Excellent find!
If you need the other 2 cartridges let me know.
woolfman
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I am back again. Had a good look at my new diamond.

It is totally new, even the adhesive tape was on the plastic bags in place Smile
No parts missing, nothing corroded, everythign pristine, clear and without dust. Manuals were without dog-ears. A true NCMIB, even the spare light bulb was in place. Mr. Green

What is interesting and distinguishes it from the VTech-"Version" (only the box is different, to be precise, as it even says in the italian version VTECH!) is the fact that the box art is a bit different. Apart from that it has the same pack-in game and everything is in italian language.

It says there are a total of SIX games available, not 3 like in all other publications. VERY INTERESTING. Everyone ever heard of this?

The tabletop/projector itself is made of very high quality. I was surprised by the great visibility of the projection, which is much much higher both in light output and screen quality than from the "grandstand light games", which I owned (but sold...stupid me). It is a pleasure to look at, I can say - no matter if you look at the screen or the projection. And you can focus with a knob - which works to good effect; being cautious with it doesnīt hurt, though.

That is my experience so far. Will have a closer look. Still incredible to hold it in my hands, though....even my girlfriend gets a little jelaous by now (and she loves handheld games...).

BTW, heres a new pic: LINK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Milestones! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: