The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Game & watch for Tiger handhelds and tabletops

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nelsonlry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Game & watch for Tiger handhelds and tabletops Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm new to non-game & watch stuff but I will like to start collecting some Tiger games and tabletops as I also played with them in the past.

Loose and boxed are all fine with me : >

Open to all offers.

I do have 5 rare books on retro LCD handheld, game calculator, game watches, tabletops and I will show a few pages on here once I figure how to make the pictures open up on this thread.

They are pricey as they don't come cheap and I can post a picture of the bookstore that I got them in Japan with their price tags as proof : >

On the Nintendo game & watch I have to trade:

Nintendo tabletops:

- Near mint in Box (NMIB) Popeye tabletop
- NMIB Donkey Kong jr tabletop
- NKIB Mario's Cement factory

Brand new or Mint game in mint box:

- Manhole Gold series
- DK2 Multi-screen
- Chef Widescfeeb
- mario's Cement factory New Widescreen
- Goldcliff (mint game in box only)

Canadian/Pocketsize edition with colourful artwork:

- NMIB Donkey Kong
- MIB Snoopy
- MIB Donkey Kong junior
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: