The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to play Pocahontas and Hard Drivin' by Tiger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedomarty
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: How to play Pocahontas and Hard Drivin' by Tiger Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I've been a retro gamer since 1998 before retro gaming became so hip and mainstream like it is today. But anyway, ever since I saw the AVGN's Tiger Electronics video which came out back in September, it got me curious to see what certain other LCD handhelds were like, and I've been buying a few, but I've only been buying ones that I can find really cheap and ones that nobody else has uploaded any footage of to YouTube yet. Two of the latest ones I got are Hard Drivin' (based on Atari's 1988 coin-op), and Pocahontas (based on the 1995 Disney film). I have no idea how to play Pocahontas in particular, and I'm not quite sure how to play Hard Drivin' either. I made videos of them that I uploaded to my gaming channel.

Hard Drivin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMhuhRbp_aM

Pocahontas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVLYkJTM-g4
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: How to play Pocahontas and Hard Drivin' by Tiger Reply with quote

tuxedomarty wrote:
But anyway, ever since I saw the AVGN's Tiger Electronics video which came out back in September.[/url].

OMG, that's about the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time... Smile I've heard someone mention this guy before, but I've never seen his videos, but he sure nailed the Tiger games... Mr. Green Mr. Green

Here goes hours of my life as I start watching all of them now...

The manual for the Hard Drivin' wrist watch (that he would just love I'm sure) is on Hasbro's site. Check there for any Tiger games if I don't have them here. They bought Tiger, and a lot of them are actually posted there:
http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/toy-game-instructions.cfm

Rik
tuxedomarty
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know they made a watch of it also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: