The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trying to identify an old keychain shooter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spogghi
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Trying to identify an old keychain shooter Reply with quote

Hi everybody, I'm new here and I joined this forum with the main goal of find an old handheld game of my childhood. The time of which we are talking goes from 1996 to 1998 more or less but obviously it could be older than those years. I was born and I live in Italy, so here I played with this game (don't know if this can help). I have only few memories of this game, but I'm trying to search it because I remember I played it A LOT and I think that it may have been my first electronic game ever. I remember that the color was green (maybe dark green) and it had some yellow little rows (like a frame line I think). I'm pretty sure it shape was a square (a rectangle at least, but however a very exact shape). I also think that there were just a few buttons (maybe 2 to move and 1 to fire). Now comes tha hard part. I don't really remember the gameplay, I only have some flashbacks, but I'm pretty sure it was a shooter, and I don't know why but I remember that some enemies were like "bats" or a sort of. I don't remember if it had a keychain but it could. If you pressed all the buttons at the same time I remember that the screen showed all the possible images that it could reproduce (and it made a sort of hard-reset). The screen was like this that I found at Pic-a-pic: http://pica-pic.com/#/aerogun_field/ (Aerogun field): the objects were "preset" (I don't know how to explain). There was a level style Aerogun so when you killed some enemies you pass to level 2 than level 3 ecc. I think that the manufacturer was "Casio". I hope someone will help me. Thank you.

Here is a pic of how i remember the game:

(sorry for my english)

Last edited by spogghi on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
spogghi
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Updates Reply with quote

I searched the web for more games and I found two that look similar to the one i remember. Here they are:
http://i.imgur.com/1nhcb6T.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/a3daa9X.jpg

I repeat that my game has been sold in Italy, but I don't know if the manufacturer was actually italian, and it was a shooter. About what I can't remember. Maybe aliens, maybe bats, maybe something else.
Member-X
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not by any chance "Egg panic"?
There's bats or similar in it.
Singer
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://pica-pic.com/#/aerogun_field/

This website is fantastic! They've emulated these games into some kind of flash script you can play on their site?
spogghi
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Member-X wrote:
Not by any chance "Egg panic"?
There's bats or similar in it.

Unfortunately it's not that game. It was a simple keychain, not a watch. But thank you anyway for trying to help Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: