The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any hentai games? Politically incorrect?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Member-X
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Any hentai games? Politically incorrect? Reply with quote

Has any (Game & watch type) hentai games ever been made? Or other games that's intended/suitable for a more adult audience.

How about politically incorrect games? There's bank robbery, prison escape games. Any others?
It probably depends on what you think is politically incorrect, but you know what I mean. Wink
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one I know of with nudity would be the green game in this series:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Bandai/Tectron.htm

I can't think of any others off the top of my head that would be considered 'adult' (and I'm not 100% that game is, just assuming by the naked female).

As for politically incorrect, although not 'vintage', I'd have to go with Laden vs USA. A game with a picture of Bin Laden and President Bush on it, with images of the planes hitting the twin towers in the background. I definitely get shocked looks and responses like 'I can't believe anyone MADE that!' when I show it to people. I didn't think it was ever sold in the US, but there's mention of it being banned in a store in NY (which would mean it had to show up there first to get banned...)

Here's a Wiki on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laden_VS_USA
I haven't put it on my site yet (no particular reason, just hadn't gotten around to it...) You want an F-ed up game, there it is... I thought it was just a generic shooter with the 9/11 imagery on it, but according the Wiki it really is about trying to crash planes into the World Trade Center, or preventing it from happening, depending on the side you choose... There's a link to a video review there too, might have to go watch that.

On the more vintage side, Tandy's Hold Up was definitely considered controversial when it came out in the US. Parents actually complained to Radio Shack (rumor has it) about the 'violent' nature of the game, and RS pulled them from stores (I'm pretty sure it was only listed in their annual catalogs once). I knew a RS manager at the time, and remember them being removed from the shelves and sent back. You aren't actually shooting the tellers though (the object is you are robbing a bank, while your friend loads the cash in a bag, you shoot at the tellers when they make a run for the alarm button). You are firing 'warning shots' to make them go back to their desk. Still, probably not something parents want their kids learning... Smile

It wasn't until I made this website and started collecting that I learned it was actually a re-branded import of a Japanese game (Bandai Bank Gang).

There's other iffy ones like the prison escapes, but I think firing a gun at (or near) bank tellers is pretty hard core (back then) for kids... These days they run over cops with their cars, so it'd probably be no big deal...
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to mention the green tectron also.

Apart from that there were 2 raunchy Game and watch type strip games that were posted about here http://www.handheldmuseum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1831&highlight=

Unfortunately the items seem to be removed. From memory the game I'd posted was a black G&W from the early 80S were you strip a girl. It was a lot more more raunchy than the green techtron.
Member-X
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Very Happy

So anyone have a picture of a "a "Yakyuuken" strip game" or a link to one.

Strippers and robbers, man I love those Japanese peeps.

Isn't psycho Gun or Golgo 13 an assassin game or am I confusing it with another one?
kisember
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another one with minor nudity:

Yonezwa: The Ninja

And there are hundreds of games with guns, missiles, tanks and such 'violent' things.

I did not hear any complain from parents about Western Bar game when I was a child, and it was definetly the coolest game here in Hungary. You contorls a drunk sheriff and bangs with a sixshooter annoying innocent smoking people at a bar... I think some parents just over-reacted things at US.

Member-X
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, keep posting them, guys. Smile

Las Vegas with beggars stealing coins qualifies imo.
(Thanks to MADrigal for the tip and making a sim of it.)
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Any hentai games? Politically incorrect? Reply with quote

Member-X wrote:
How about politically incorrect games? There's bank robbery, prison escape games. Any others?

Most political incorrect I know off is Donkey Kong Circus. That is beyond animal testing for drug development.

And Frisky Tom VFD is pretty fun with its nice lady. Not nude, but a small hint.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Member-X wrote:
So anyone have a picture of a "a "Yakyuuken" strip game" or a link to one.

Strippers and robbers, man I love those Japanese peeps.

I'll have to check when I get home, I may have saved the images from those auctions (or screen shots of the entire auction)... Hopefully I did. Smile

kisember wrote:
I did not hear any complain from parents about Western Bar game when I was a child, and it was definitely the coolest game here in Hungary. You controls a drunk sheriff and bangs with a sixshooter annoying innocent smoking people at a bar... I think some parents just over-reacted things at US.

Well, you'd expect gun fighting in a Western themed game anyway, that's what it'd be about! But shooting a gun at bank tellers in a modern bank setting is a little more 'modern violent' than you'd think you would want your kid playing, at least back in 80's. Cowboys & Indians was still a popular kid theme back then (I suppose 'Cops & Robbers' was too, but both the cops and the robbers were 'armed'), but shooting innocent, un-armed female bank tellers? No, that wasn't going to happen! Cool (But, yeah, parents in general over-react all the time... When was the last time you saw a kid making 'mud pies'! Mr. Green )
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vcoleiro1 wrote:
I was going to mention the green tectron also.

Apart from that there were 2 raunchy Game and watch type strip games that were posted about here http://www.handheldmuseum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1831&highlight=

Unfortunately the items seem to be removed. From memory the game I'd posted was a black G&W from the early 80S were you strip a girl. It was a lot more more raunchy than the green techtron.

Found the pics of the first one:
Looks like there's a creeper looking in through the blinds of her window as she undresses?...

Still looking to see if I have the other one or not... Cool
[Edit] Okay, turns out the other one was a listing for the green Tectron game I mentioned earlier...
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Ahh yes, that's the one. Good recovery Rik.

I remember the guy wanted about $400 for it. Claimed it was very rare. Must admit , I've never ever seen it before or after that one occasion. Who knows though.

Interesting that it has the left and right buttons , maybe there is some kind of game to it.
Member-X
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vcoleiro1 wrote:
^ Ahh yes, that's the one. Good recovery Rik.

I remember the guy wanted about $400 for it. Claimed it was very rare. Must admit , I've never ever seen it before or after that one occasion. Who knows though.

Interesting that it has the left and right buttons , maybe there is some kind of game to it.

Rock, paper, scissors? I'm guessing. What make is it? ET? Can't remember seeing that make before, but I'm a noob. Embarassed
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My, oh my, I leave for a while and look what this place has degenerated into! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: