The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kind of rare tabletops

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Kind of rare tabletops Reply with quote

I'm starting to list ALL my extras. I'm serious this time. Really committed.
Committed, I say committed!

I get married (first time) in June and I would like this stuff gone in May. I'm going to try list everything in the next week or so, but I know I won't get everything. If I can avoid moving the bulk to a new house I would be happy.

My ebay id is member1453006. Take a look when you get a chance. I'm going to try to bundle 2-3 of the common ones and only list the rare separately.

I will be flexible on pricing, but I do not plan to give these away. I'm always open to trades.

Regards,
Linda
phitter
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Hmm... Reply with quote

...any baseball titles you are planning to part with?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: