The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tiger 99X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Singer
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Tiger 99X Reply with quote

This may be a little beyond the scope of this Museum, I think these came out in 1998. I've only seen these on eBay and Amazon and I haven't seen any site explaining this "line" of games. They are Tiger games with pixel based graphics so I assume they came after the Game.com but like the Tigers of old, just one game per handheld. The only titles I've seen are Resident Evil 2, WCW/NWO Thunder and Crash Bandicoot. Were there any more than these 3 games?

I've seen many sites explaining the Game.com, R-Zone and even the Tiger Barcodzz but nothing explaining this 99x "series."
bomberpunk
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those are the only 3 ever released. not sure of others were in planning stages. each game came with a game to game link cable, where you could plug up to another copy of the same game to make it 2-player. a separate cable allowed you to connect to a pc to access free DLC (special items/weapons in Resident Evil, not sure about the other 2 titles). that website is obviously gone now.
Singer
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's a good price? I've seen these things on eBay for $100-200. Are they that rare? They have the WCW one on Amazon right now for $25.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: