The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi everyone..Joining the neighborhood...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoodles95
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone..Joining the neighborhood... Reply with quote

Hi there,

I just joined and thought I would say hello. I have been gaming since my parents gave us an Atari 2600 for Christmas (man does that ever seem like a LONG time ago). I have been console gaming since then although at present I am using a PS2, PS3, and WiiU for my console fix. Not sure about getting a PS4 right now.

At any rate I remember when handhelds was "it" and before console gaming became popular. I also remember the Coleco mini arcades being pretty special and amazing in their time. Comparing the graphics and gameplay on these little gems to what was available to play on your TV showed that at that time the handhelds had the upper hand. Once the Colecovision came out and the NES a few years after that the tide obviously turned.

At any rate, my personal odometer has gone over the 40 year mark and I find myself yearning for some bits of my childhood. I owned three of the Coleco mini arcades and always wanted to have all of them. Now I own all 5 (plus Zaxxon and Donkey Kong Jr.) and also have Qbert. I will be bugging you folks with some questions and I hope you will help me out with some of my newbie questions. See you on the main forum soon...
Retrotime1987
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Forum Zoodles! Have an excellent time here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: