The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vintage 80's Arcade Style Tabletop Handheld Video Games

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lukasz604
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: Vintage 80's Arcade Style Tabletop Handheld Video Games Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking to buy any Coleco Table Top Hand Held Arcade Style Games from the early 80's.

These are some of the names of games I'm interested in but not limited to: Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong Jr. - Frogger - Galaxian - Pac Man - Mrs Pac Man - Race Thru Space - Zaxxon.

Also looking for Excalibur table top games from 2005 - Space Invaders & Frogger as well as ENTEX Adventure Vision - Romtec table top games: Monster Chase - Defender, Nintendo Game & Watch table top games: Popeye - Snoopy - Mario's Cement Factory - Donkey Kong & Jr - , Tommy Tronic (& 3D) table top games: TRON - Lupin - Alien Attack and all other types of table top games such as Alien Chase - Astro Command - Astro Wars - Astro Blaster - Scramble - Dracula - Caveman - Galaxy 2 - Super Copter etc. ... etc. ... you get the idea. I'm interested to look at pretty much any cool retro late 70's 80's or early 90's arcade style video games.

Contact me if you have one and want to sell. Send or post some photos of your game(s).

Must be in working order and in good condition. Condition is subjective so let me know what you have. If you have the original manual Bonus! If you have the original box Bonus x2!

Will pay fair prices. PM or email anytime.

Im located in Vancouver BC Canada.
gargams
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I have a 1983 Tomytronic TRON for sale.
It works fine, the screen and the sound are ok.
There is no box, only the game.
I'll create a thread for it.
If you're interested, send me a PM.
Best regards.
David, France.
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could also consider to search for the great+affordable.
Take Coleco Zaxxon for example. A big investment if you want a pretty one, then you have it, turns out the game sucks....

My recommendation to get things started:
https://www.facebook.com/2kboffun/photos/a.346524368807969.1073741832.326426274151112/500504280076643/?type=3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: