The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tomy Cosmic Clash. After shotig target game locks up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Museum website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcom4179
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:21 am    Post subject: Tomy Cosmic Clash. After shotig target game locks up. Reply with quote

Hello my name is Jeff, I just purchased a Tomy Cosmic Clash mini arcade game. I have the game taken apart because after shooting and hitting the scrolling target the game just locks up and the ships stop scrolling. I just wanted to see if there is anyone that is familiar with this game, as there is nothing online that shows how to troubleshoot or fix this game. If there is anyone out there that knows a bit about what the problem may be I would be grateful for your help
Thank you
Jeff C.. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Museum website All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: