The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My Entire Collection (well almost) being posted on eBay,500+

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gameinhand
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: My Entire Collection (well almost) being posted on eBay,500+ Reply with quote

Over the next year or so I will be listing almost all of my collection of vintage handheld and tabletop games on eBay, at least 500 games. Many are rare and many are highly desired. Do an eBay search for my user name, momandboysshop. My website was destroyed by hackers but you may remember it, it was www.gameinhand.net. If you are looking for any specific games contact me thru this forum or directly at retroplaces@gmail.com. Will give better pricing if you see something on eBay and contact me and purchase it directly from me. More games than there now will be posted next week when I return from vacation. Thanks, Rich
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ARCHIVE has you covered to some degree....
http://web.archive.org/web/20161119014342/http://www.gameinhand.net/
Gameinhand
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Thanks for the Update, Looking Forward to Your Book! Reply with quote

Thanks for pointing out my old website in the archives, appreciate it. Also, looking forward to your book. Keep us updated as to when it is done, thanks,Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: