The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anybody willing to send through from UK?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Anybody willing to send through from UK? Reply with quote

I have my eyes on a game in the UK, seller wants to ship only UK. Does any of you want to be a in between address for me?
To make things easier, I can give you a PDF "return label". Just paste it on the box and drop it at the post office.
Please PM if you can help.
TokyoBatman
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a similar situation off of eBay with a U.K. seller.

His points were, he didn't want to do returns overseas and that the game console was restricted by the eBay Global Shipping Program.

I persuaded him by saying I will do no claim, no return. And the item should be listed under toys and games, classic/vintage, battery powered.

He can also select Royal Mail, and it'll probably only be £20. The eBay shipping program adds an extra £8 for processing.

In the end, I would have done a U.K. delivery forwarding company( but didn't have to, because he was kind enough to send it). Maybe you could also persuade him that instead of going through a forwarding company. You will give him the £5.

And if all of that doesn't work. I hope someone in the U.K. can forward it to you.

Which game are you interested in, btw?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: