The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Red Gakken LSI VFD Football (American)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasontgarrett
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:06 am    Post subject: Red Gakken LSI VFD Football (American) Reply with quote

Howdy all.

In summer 2019, I sold my collection down to 44 games. One game remains that I’d like to have -- the RED Gakken LSI football (American football). I have all of the others in that series.

https://www.handheldmuseum.com/Gakken/FootballAmericanVFD.htm

If anyone here has one that they’d like to sell, please PM me.
jasontgarrett
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally picked this up from a seller in Spain. Now, all those cutesy color Gakken LSI VFDs are mine. (I never liked the Grey ones with the handles.)
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I ever had that Football one... But all the others I did have, and they do look cool all lined up together.

The look of the Hanzawa 'L-shaped' games all together is pretty cool too, although not as colorful. Smile

These:
https://www.handheldmuseum.com/Actronics/Twinvader3.htm
jasontgarrett
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention that -- I collected the Hanzawa / Actronics L-shaped ones solely because of the shape, and lined up together was extra cuteness.

A side benefit I've noticed of having only 45 instead of the 300+ I used to have is that I actually play them more. Previously, I was just sort of overwhelmed by them. (Owning your collection versus being owned by your collection.) And it's nice that they all now fit on one bookshelf that my better half allows to be out and on display. Smile

I know at some point I'll whittle even the 45 down to 15 or so. I'm not quite there yet, but within a year or 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: