The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MADrigal's Simulators - Popeye Wide Screen on Android!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MADrigal
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:22 pm    Post subject: MADrigal's Simulators - Popeye Wide Screen on Android! Reply with quote

Koby Goldberg did it again! After surprising us all with the release of his great simulator of Popeye (Nintendo Wide Screen) three months ago, he has decided to go one step further.

Not satisfied to have the game running on Windows only, he has created an upgraded version of the game for Android!

This new version is fully playable via touch-screen, runs at very high resolution and the LCD screen can even be zoomed in, to transform your phone (or tablet) into a modern version of a Game & Watch.

The game is currently in open beta status, which means that you are encouraged to play and send your comments and bug reports to Koby directly, by using the link provided within the Android app. Do it before 30th June 2021.

The new release is:

- Popeye (Nintendo, Game & Watch Wide Screen) for Android - Version S5/0.9 open beta
* The game was tested on Android 7, 8 and 11 - but should work on any device equipped with 4.4 'Kitkat' or higher
* The zip file contains the APK installer and all game documentation

Get it for free from the usual downloads page!

http://www.madrigaldesign.it/sim/
[/img]
OTTOgd
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, this is pretty awesome.

Popeye was the only Game & Watch I owned bitd and I'm still hopeful it will turn up somewhere in one of my old storage boxes.

... but I do have to admit that I was recently given the Pinball G&W.

Good fun, thanks!
MADrigal
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, pal.
I will share your message & congratulations with Koby, the author of Popeye Simulator.
Happy that you liked it Smile
Luca
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: