The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tomy 1980 Catalog Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Kaotic
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Tomy 1980 Catalog Wanted Reply with quote

And all the games. I'm thinking it'll start my collection in a very focused and controlled way Wink

http://handheldmuseum.com/Tomy/Tomy1980/index.html

Basically everything on that page. I have a "Hit & Missile" that does not work with a box, a Digital Derby Box and a working Baseball. Anything else, I'm looking for.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Slimline Shootout was ever released in the US. Slimboy Shooting 6 came out in Japan (same game)...

All the others should be fair game. Smile (Speedway looks a little different in it's final form.)

Rik
Petrolpol
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomyTronic Breakup was sooo addictive... maybe I can find this game at my parents home Very Happy
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: 1976 VINTAGE BATTERY GAME DRIVE YOURSELF CRAZY Mint Reply with quote

It's waitng for you on ebay. $35 buy it now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1976-VINTA.....dZViewItem

Linda
scotthay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Drive Yourself Crazy Reply with quote

Was there a version of this called "Can't Stop Driving"? I have been looking for this under that name. I am pretty sure the one I had in 1978 was called Can't Stop Driving. I once got in trouble in 2nd grade for playing it in class. This looks exactly like the one I had. Anyone have one for sale?
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen it called 'Swervin' Derby' as well, so it's possible that it came out under a couple of different names (maybe they changed out the sheet of paper to make a 'new' version.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: