The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
High Score Club?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NE146
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Thag wrote:
Scramble and Tron are pretty tough too after awhile.

Actually it's funny because when I was talking about games I mastered, Scramble was the one I had in mind! Smile

But then again I played it to death when I was a kid. I originally asked my mom to buy it because I wanted to "see the ending" of the game and was too unskilled to finish the arcade version. Laughing Of course it's a very different thing, but hey, it provided closure to me back then. Mr. Green
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the 'Guiness Book of Records' style would be best. As sports games are going to be included please can we have a few driving games too, such as Bandai Champion Racer and the great (and hard) Kenner Long Beach Grand Prix Smile .

Would the default setting on a lot of games be a bit easy for us hardened gamers? I think using the 'hardest possible setting' on all games would help prevent achieving a high score from being a marathon task. Maybe for some games we could state scores for the hardest setting and also an intermediate setting which would give the beginner players something easier to aim at. People registering scores on the hardest setting would be automatically excluded from posting scores for the easier setting.

Just an idea.

Neil.
blue6demon
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we seem to all agree on a guiness/hall of fame style Very Happy

What i'd be curious to know is how many of us will actually use the high score place, we could start with the hardest setting and if we have some people wanting more easy settings, we could ad an easy setting score( i could easily be one of those, i love the games but i'm not such a high scorer Mr. Green )

Bandai Champion Racer is a really good choice, love that game even if i score very poorly Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: