The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Entex Galaxian 2 manual wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marc

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Entex Galaxian 2 manual wanted Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am 37 years young Wink and live in the Netherlands (Europe).
I don't have much handheld games, I'm not really a collector. It's amazing to see some of the collections people own here. It sure brings back memories. However, I still have some old games which I used to play in the 80's.

I own a Gakken "Puck Monster" game (VFD) and a Entex "Galaxian 2" game (also VFD). I still play the Puck Monster game every now and then.
Meanwhile my oldest son (5 years) also likes this game Very Happy

In the early 80's I used to play with the Entex game "Galaxian 2" which was owned by a friend of mine. We used to swap the games every now and then.
Not so long ago I bought this used Galaxian 2 game myself.
Although I still rememeber how to play it, I'm looking for the manual, just to have it complete.

Therefore my question: Does somebody have this manual as PDF?

As said, I'm not really a collector, but still I'm checking ebay and local fela markets every now and then to see if I can buy some games.

Many thanks in advance,
/Marc
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can't believe I don't have that one online... Embarassed

I'll see if I can scan it and add it to the site later today... (Hopefully work will be calming down a little in a week or so and I'll be able to make a bunch of updates to the site as well... Just been damn busy...)

Rik
Marc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rik"]Wow, I can't believe I don't have that one online... Embarassed

I'll see if I can scan it and add it to the site later today... (Hopefully work will be calming down a little in a week or so and I'll be able to make a bunch of updates to the site as well... Just been damn busy...)

Rik[/quote]

Thanks, that would be great! Razz
I saw so many manuals (I already downloaded the PuckMonster one) but was indeed missing this one. I already thought that it wasn't existing Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
/Marc
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, scanned and added to the site! Mr. Green Enjoy.

Direct link to the PDF:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Manuals/Entex-Galaxian.pdf
Marc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I really appreciate it Very Happy

Cheers,
/Marc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: