The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Good luck on ebay this week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Thag
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Good luck on ebay this week. Reply with quote

I can't hold a candle to most of the collection's I've seen posted over here (I will give you a serious run for your money on consoles though Cool ), but I'm pretty happy with my luck on ebay. I scored all of these this week for about $100 total, and all are in great-perfect shape:

Entex Pacman 2
Entex Turtles
Coleco Ms Pacman
Coleco Frogger
Tomy Tron

I'm pretty happy. I've got a nice shelf full of handhelds now. In a couple of years, it'll be something to look at.
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a very good price for those five games. Unfortunately most of the interesting games seem to cost more over here than in the USA.

Happy collecting.
Neil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: