The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Post your scores! (And a few rules...)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Post your scores! (And a few rules...) Reply with quote

Okay, here's the High Score forum. I'm thinking the best thing to do is create a thread for each game, and just post your score there (and a link to a picture if you are motivated to prove your score. Mr. Green )

Make an effort to keep conversations to a minimum though...

I'll update the top post with each game, it's current high score, and the proud owner of said score.

I'll steal Lord Thag's post for the rules here: (Hehe...)

1. The game must be set on the hardest setting. Entex games that have a speed dial must be set on the fastest possible setting. If you have a question about the hardest setting, post in the appropriate thread for that game.

2. LED sports games like Mattel Football are scored by adding the total number of points from both teams together for a final score.

3. Pictures may be posted (and preferred, we wanna see!), but not required.

4. In games that wrap around scores (say every 2000 points like Tron), you may add the total score together and post it. Scramble, Tron etc have 'bars' that track this. Games like Bandai Galaxian do not, so you'll have to keep track manually.

For now, at least, this is limited to relatively 'common' VFD and LED games. Also included will be tabletop-style LCD (like the Tigers and Vtechs), and of course Microvision Cool . Trying to keep track of every Nintendo Game & Watch and their variants is a little more than I'm motivated to do... The game has to be common enough that more than one person has it... Me and Dan going back and forth on Black Knight Pinball probably isn't very exciting for everyone else. Mr. Green Mr. Green But, if you have a score you just have to share, feel free to post it...

If the current High Score holder is 'User', post your high score, even if it's not above 1000. I just threw those in to fill in space, some of these may not even score that high easily...
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just modified this forum to list posting alphabetically so they can be found easier... So, now it's a little important how you name a topic if you are starting a new one:

[Manufacturer Name] [Game name]

Like:

Coleco Donkey Kong

Don't do:
Coleco's Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong by Coleco
etc... or the sort will put it in a weird place...

Rik
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: