The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nintendo Donkey Kong g&w multi screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethro
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Nintendo Donkey Kong g&w multi screen Reply with quote

Hi, this is my record: 1411 (GAME B)

I did it right now, just for the forum Wink
(I played for years with this Game & Watch when I was a kid, but I do not remember my record at that time).

My previous record (ever since I can remember it) was 1230, but at the GameA (I generally play at the GameA)... I read the rules for this section of the forum and I decided to try the GameB, a few matches... and Tah-da!! Smile

After passing 999 points, the counter is cleared, so you should believe my record on the confidence. When starting a new game, as you can see from the second picture, the G&W indicates as the record 998 points... don't ask me why.
One note: I lost the first Mario at 1352 points. The game, at score so high, becomes very fast and I lost in a very short time all the others Mario.

Here are the pictures:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: