The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Acer Baseball / Talbot Baseball

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phitter
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Acer Baseball / Talbot Baseball Reply with quote

I am just curious if anyone here actually owns either the Acer Baseball or Talbot Baseball games. I have never seen either of them available for sale or posted on eBay and I am ready to give up.

The Talbot version is obviously a Fonas license but the Acer game does not look like any other one I have seen.

Just curious if anyone owns either of these games or knows anything more about them.

-phitter
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen the acer game.

One comment on the fonas baseball. You see how it says "Proball 2-player baseball" on the Sears version and Talbot version of the box, then says Sears or Talbot on the game? I have one like that, but instead of saying Sears or Talbot on the game it says Proball. The Talbots versions is likely Canadian so it would be harder to find.

Linda
phitter
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Bump**

It has been a couple of years now and I still have never come across either the Acer or the Talbot baseball games.

Anyone ever seen one or own one?

I see so few baseball handhelds that I still would like to add to my collection that I have almost considered bidding on those Tiger LCD baseball games that come up all the time!

-phitter
phitter
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: BUMP! Reply with quote

Wow is it crazy how quickly time flies!

Okay, apart from the fact that each is pictured on Rik's website, I have never seen either of these games for sale.

Anyone own or ever see either the Acer Baseball or Talbot 2 Player Baseball?

Just curious...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: