The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nelsonic Ms. Pacman game watch. Does it exist?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slugbait76
Microvision

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Nelsonic Ms. Pacman game watch. Does it exist? Reply with quote

Hi,

Anyone actually own or seen one of these? Rik has it listed with the other Nelsonic watches but there's no pic or info.

Thanks,

Steve

<-- A member one year today and amassed a mighty 15 posts Cool
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure myself... I only included it becuase it was in the original list of games when I took over the FAQ...

Although, I had never seen the Nelsonic Simon watch until a month or so ago, so it might still be out there... (Maybe others had seen the Simon though...)

Rik
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugbait76, It's not the quantity that counts, its the Quality Wink

I can't remember ever seeing one of these before. I've never looked for one as I'm not into game watches myself (saying that, I did have a Casio CA-90 as a kid and have fond memories of it's Number Invaders game), but I will keep an eye out for you in the future.

Neil.
slugbait76
Microvision

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil UK wrote:
Slugbait76, It's not the quantity that counts, its the Quality Wink

Now I feel better... Smile Cheers and hopefully it does exist and I'll come across it someday. I have a bit of a soft spot for these watches for some reason. Have quite a few MIB/MOC/MIP, actually the boxed Nelsonic Frogger in the museum is now in my posession! Cool

@ Rik. Hadn't seen the Simon watch myself before either. Was it sold on ebay? Would have loved to win that one. I have a Nelsonic GI Joe watch in it's packaging, which there's no picture of on the site (the packaging that is) I also have a PacMan clone watch called Chompers by Trafalgar which I don't think is in there. I'll stick them in the Missing Games thread.

Steve
egg_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: New user here Reply with quote

Not sure if its what you are looking for but there is a pic of a Nelsonic watch Pac Man version on ebay up for sale now, $200 I think.
slugbait76
Microvision

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Egg. Had a look but could only find the more common Pac Man as opposed to Ms Pac Man. Do you have a link?

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: