The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Handhelds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Handhelds Reply with quote

Hi, its me Adam Dolph, im 13 year's old(14 on 10/27/06) and just wanted to say hi, i always tell my friends(yes i DO have friends) and they along with the hole 8th grade think's i'm crazy. please, talk to me, and yes, i will tell alot of the stuff you probabily know. Yessss! Mr. Green Neutral Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Sad Smile Very Happy , sorry about that, im just haveing fun.
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forum mario its pretty cool youl like it a lot and what handhelds or systems do you have? Thanks,
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Answer Reply with quote

I own these systems, Coleco Telestar Combat, Game Cube, 2 SNES, Sega Master System, 2 Genesis, Sega DreamCast, Odessy 2, 2 Atari VCS, NES #2, 5 NES, 4 Playstation, PS One, 2 N64. Handhelds are MB Simon and 1 clear, GBA, 3 GB and core box, 2 GBA SP and 1 box, POX, 2 PacBoy, 1995+2002 Lights Out, Merlin The 10th Quest boxed, Etch A Sketch Animator, MGA 2005 King Kong, boxed DS Lite, 1999 Tiger Nascar Car Racceing, 2005 Coleco Head To Head Football, Tiger 2000 Q-Bert, 7 Brick Games, unkown space game, 3 MB Battle Ships, Tiger All Pro Basket Ball, Tiger Dinosaurs, Tiger clear Copy Cat, Vtech Mini Wizard, Mattel Football, Sega Game Gear, and a lot of happy meal ones.

Last edited by mario101 on Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow for being 13 you have a lot of systems and handhelds and in systems I have 2 commodore 64s,one intellivision,1snes,2nes,1n64,1virtualboy,1gamecube,1playstation2 and I have a reserve on the nintendo wii and for handhelds I have 1 mb microvision,1mb super simon,1vectrex,2origanal gameboys,1 gameboypocket,4gameboycolors,1gameboyadvance,1bandai pair match,2gameboyadvancesps,3nintendo ds and 1 psp and bunch of asseries for all my systems and handhelds.Thanks,

Last edited by R.O.B. on Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the Wii come's out, tell me if its worth 249.99 dollars. Ok?
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure I will I thinks its going to be worth it but I will tell you when I get it.Thanks,
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, if you like Nintendo, it'll be worth it... Mr. Green

So, two questions:

1- How do you guys end up with all of this stuff? There's got to be some money involved (or really nice parents... Laughing ), I sure didn't have money to buy things like this when I was your age, or I wouldn't need to be searching Ebay now. Cool

2- What got you into these games? A lot of the stuff in your collections was in it's prime before you guys were really old enough to be into playing games, what got you into collecting these things?

I know a kid that's _REALLY_ into collecting Atari 2600 games. I think he's 14 or 15, and he saves up all his money and then will buy really rare 2600 games... I've seen him spend at least $500 on 2600 games at classic game auctions (held at Classic Gaming Expo). I'm always kind of surprised to see people really into collecting games that are before their time...

Classic Gaming Expo is in Las Vegas (at least, I think it will be there next year), tell your parents they really need a vacation next year. Mr. Green Mr. Green
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the first question I save up my money and buy these eletronics and for the second question what got me collecting was nintendo because I grew up with it when I was kid and how got into the older systems is because my dad loves them too except for my microvision and my intellivision Crying or Very sad because he only likes the atari 2600 and I dont that much and I will see you at that classic gaming expo next year ric because I really want to go to one because I have never been to one.Thanks,
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well see, I grew up with Nintendo, so I was alway's a pack rat and would always keep the systems. I saw Mr. Game And Watch on Super Smash Bros. Melee and read that he was on a series of handhelds. I did a goole search and there you have it, my boreing story.Also, my dad loves the goodwill,(a great place for all the handhelds) and my mom loves yard saleing. But is the best place to find them is the dump. I got alot of my stuff there. I got about 75% of my stufff free at the dump. The other 25% I bought at yard sales and from my grandma and thrift stores. And Rik, take a LOT for photos there, I already asked them if we could go and they said we do not need a vacation there. Sad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: