The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
World War 3 and the FREAKIN WII!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: World War 3 and the FREAKIN WII!!!!!! Reply with quote

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!! Shocked World War 3 is coming on friday!!!!! Sony vs. Microsoft vs. Nintendo. But we all know who is going to win. THE FREAKIN WII BABY Twisted Evil . I don't have $249.99, so my friend Jon and I are going to Wal Mart 2 hours before they open, dress up like the Mario Brothers, and he will get the wii. We hope some news crew is going to be there and, we hope to find 2 girls dressed up like Peach and Daisy. Mr. Green It could be my first date!!!!!! Yessss! Yessss!
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you and your friend get the wii! because I am too at gamecrazy! Wink
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did, my mom came and said she would give me the money, BUT, I can't play till X-Mas. But on the 21st, I can play it till my sister gets home from school. She doesn't have school of that day, but I do. Also, we stayed for over 7 hours. I have 1 thing to say, I have no life. Sad
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! I got mine also and there were at least 15 people there but since I had a pre-order I got it! and the asseries I got were the a extra wii remote,a wii points card and excite truck. Sorry you cant play yours till the 21st mario.Sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: