The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Seeking Mattel Star Hawk (preferably in box)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ndaher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Seeking Mattel Star Hawk (preferably in box) Reply with quote

I've been looking for this game for years, would love to give it to my older bro for Christmas as we played it when we were kids. I just today found out the name of it with the help of Linda in the "memories" section.

So, anyone have one they're wanting to sell? I'm really looking for one in the box (manual would be nice too but not neccessary). If you are selling one without the box then I may consider that as well. Of course it has to be working too.

Thanks!
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are on Ebay, you might check with the seller of this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140045664853

Seems it didn't sell, and the price isn't really unreasonable. (A boxed one recently sold for $59). He is international, but the game will be the same (but might have foreign writing on it...)
ndaher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm yeah I think I might have seen that, but the price is a little steep. I may contact him and ask if he'll go lower, but anyone feel free to still respond if you have one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: