The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is driving me mad, can anybody help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: This is driving me mad, can anybody help Reply with quote

Hello,

I am desperately trying to get a name for an old LCD handheld game I used to have.

I am in the UK, I owned it around 1981, and all I can remember about it was it was a sort of draw bridge senario.

Basically, I think there were good soldiers came along from the left of the screen, and you had to lower the draw bridge and let them into the castle, and I think there was also enemies that you let drop into the moat, it counted up to I think 9999, then it would either clock and go back to zero, or just stick at 9999, something like that anyway!!!!

Sorry I dont have more info, but just thought I would post in case it's obvious to someone the game I am talking about.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sammy
Sammy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Found it!!!! Reply with quote

Hi,

Just found it, it was Gakken Trojan Horse.....just off to see if I can find one on a well known auction site.

Thanks again
Sammy
spacemonsterviras
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention it - I'm about to list a boxed one.
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you get it. I love to hear about people when they get the game they were looking for.
Roback
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: long lost game found! Reply with quote

Wow, you guys never fail to amaze me. Thread after thread, all containing pleas for help and not one has gone unanswered. Bravo!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: