The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thank's Rik for setting up my dream forum :-)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Forum issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Thank's Rik for setting up my dream forum :-) Reply with quote

I have serched the net several times for a suitable forum which is relevant to my hobby but had no luck, so I am delighted that Rik has set this up as it is exactly what I have been looking for! I can't wait to find out about and contact fellow collectors and other interested people.

Great one Rik Very Happy

Neil.
slugbait76
Microvision

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto what Neil says. This forum can be to electronic games what he-man.org is to MOTU! (not a plug btw) Wink
Peter Pie
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also ditto to what Neil has said about the forum.

Thank you Neil for introducing me to this superb site. I do not know anybody personally who collects Handheld Electronic games so it is great to chat about a nostalgic passion.

The experience is quite jaw-dropping. Rik, Neil and Linda must have started collecting in a former life. I have around ninety games which i thought was quite impressive.

Where in the u.k. would anybody find a table display like Rik's. I go to the collectors fairs at the National Exhibition Centre and find a table with maybe Eight or Nine games on. The car boot sales in the early nineties had better displays. Cool Cool Cool

Cheers guys.

Peter Pie.
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very nice of you Peter Smile . I'm afraid my collection pales in comparison with Rik's and Lindas. I think I'm about the only collector who deliberately DOESN'T buy boxed games! I have about 30+ empty boxes I'm keen to get rid of (I sold one the other month for ?18.50 Smile). I've been collecting for 2.5 years now and I have as yet not bought one game in working order from a boot sale (though the sellers always swear they worked fine when used last!).
Neil.
Peter Pie
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in your list of boxes Neil, my collection is only 50% boxed. I have been collecting for ten years but i collect alot of other things too. I just love anything Retro. Cool

Peter Pie
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very busy at the moment, but I'll try and sort something out for you by the end of next week. Ill have a go at some group pics of them aswell to give you some idea of their condition.
Neil.
number6
Microvision

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Ditto ;) Reply with quote

I would just like to express my gratitude to Rik for starting this forum as well. I have been a fan of the Handheld Museum for a couple years now and adding the forum makes the site even better.
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you know Peter, I have put my list of boxes and a few other games too good to split on the GAMES FOR SALE section. I hope you see something you'r interested in Smile
Neil.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Forum issues All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: